NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

King Assassin 2024

King Assassin
    King Assassin

King Assassin 2024 - Page 4 Empty Re: King Assassin 2024

Post by King Assassin Wed May 08, 2024 3:00 pm

Round 9 I hit a score of 889 which dropped my rank to 954th. Trades are becoming very important this time of year, with Holding as many as possible being important, as well as the ones I use needing to hit the mark if I am to climb up the rankings, make more cash and score well.

Hold/Sell List
    - Jacob Saifiti (HOLD): He is probably done making cash but being back he's a reliable guy I can count on to score ~40, for this reason I will hold until the round 12 bye.

- Brendan Piakura (HOLD): Has struggled to make money to this point, but 1 good score will get his price moving along nicely, I've held this long and he's a cheap 80 minute backrower who is very capable.

- Jacob Kiraz (HOLD): He hasnt blown me away this season but he has been serviceable as a centre and cover for WFB. For this reason I will probably hold through the first 2 bye rounds.

- Ryan Papenhuyzen (SELL): Out 4-6 weeks, at 500k he is a sell.

- Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad (HOLD): Got him in and Warriors haven't played well since. He's going to be 1 of the better WFBs over the bye period, and playing 6 of the 8 rounds over the bye period I'm willing to hold for now.

- John Bateman (HOLD): Moves back to 2nd row this week, which means he probably doesn't get the DPP I was hoping for, unless its just for a week. He hasn't scored amazingly as a backrower this year, But he did turn it up this time last year so maybe he does the same. For now he's a hold.

- Terrell May (SELL): Glad I held for an extra week, but with JWH and Leniu back, I think hopes for 50 minute from May are gone. For this reason I will be Selling.

- Ethan Strange (HOLD): He could be done making cash, or he could come out firing after the bye, I am going to hold for now as his DPP will be very useful over the bye rounds.

- Tom Chester (SELL): With Chester out injured I am going to sell, However I may hold for 1 more week, as Weekes is my target as a cheapy. So I will perform this next week once he is off the bye.

This rounds trades;
    TeMay > Samuela Fainu
    Papy > Dylan Edwards.

Next rounds Trade(s);
    Chester > Kaeo Weekes

Round 10 Team;

Egan
    Hopgood Plath JSaifiti
    KPP Bateman
    Galvin Hynes(C)
    Iro Kiraz
    Armstrong Edwards CNK

Robson Angus SamFainu Strange(Loop)
    Piakura Shoes Salmon Chester 7K ITB
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

King Assassin 2024 - Page 4 Empty Re: King Assassin 2024

Post by King Assassin Thu May 16, 2024 12:30 am

Stinker of a round for me. With Hynes out and Plath as my vc, I ended up with an extra 30 points from my captain and no halves cover meant I only played with 16. On top of the fact that most of my team were below avg meant I finished the round with 674, plummeting my rank to 2491st...

Salmon is done making cash so will trade him out this round, Along with Batemen who is injured. My final trade probably needs to be used this week and its between, Chester (Injured), Piakura (Shit), and KPP (Benched). I'll hold Piakura for now and hope he stops missing tackles and breaks his BE, If KPP doesn't jump into the starting side I will probably trade him out, but for now Chester is being traded out, as I'm hearing he may not be fit for round 13 which was the main reason I was holding.

Trades are currently;

Salmon > Weekes
    Bateman > Koula
    Chester/KPP > Moale

This leaves my team this week as;

Robson
    Hopgood JSaifiti Shoes
    Angus(vc) Fainu
    Galvin Hynes(c)
    Iro Kiraz
    Weekes CNK Edwards

Egan Moale Koula Plath(Loop)
    Piakura Armstrong Chester/KPP Strange 357K ITB

Bring it on Fantasy, hit me with your worst lol!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:35 pm